INDIVIDUAL HEALTH PLANS
Individual health plans help lower your risk of being burdened by expenses for preventive care or medical bills as a result of an illness or accident. While provincial health plans provide coverage for many health expenses, there are gaps that can have a significant impact on your finances.
CONSIDER INDIVIDUAL HEALTH AND DENTAL PLANS WHEN..
- You don’t have health benefits through your employer
- You’re losing your group coverage
- You’d like additional benefits not offered by your employer’s plan or your province’s health coverage.
You must have provincial health coverage to apply for personal health insurance.
EXAMPLES OF COVERAGE AVAILABLE WITH INDIVIDUAL HEALTH PLANS
Prescription drugs to treat a chronic or serious health condition
- Emergency medical services provided in another country
- Paramedical specialists, like physiotherapists, chiropractors, etc., to promote wellness or help with injury recovery
- Medical equipment to assist with your mobility
- Dental services
- Vision care
ARC Benefits Planning offers individual health plans from the top insurers in the marketplace.