CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE GROUP PLAN
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan has been protecting Canadian firms for over 40 years. Firms choose the Chambers Plan year after year because it offers unsurpassed value and customer service.
The Chambers Plan is the simple, stable, smart choice for business; combining accessibility, flexibility and the stability of pooled benefits.
Simple to manage and plan administrators spend less time administering your benefits program with:
- Chambers Plan’s exclusive advisor support
- Quick set-up
- Easy-to-use forms
- 48-hour claim processing
- Simple administration
Stable pricing for those concerned about rising group insurance premiums. Rates are pooled, based on the average of claims from thousands of similar firms, keeping premiums manageable and predictable and providing stability year after year.
The plans are designed for your benefit, not for someone else’s profit. The Chambers Plan is a not-for-profit program—all surpluses stay in the Plan and help lower premiums.
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Group Retirement Solutions
- Disability Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Spending Accounts
- So much more …
Your Chambers Plan offers more than just financial support. You’ll also have access to Best Doctors® services and discounts on eyewear, laser eye surgery and hearing devices. You’ll even have access to Business Assistance Service, providing legal and accounting services and human resource coaching.
ACCESS TO HEALTH AND WELLNESS RESOURCES
All employees have access to my-benefits health®. Our health and wellness site provides easy access to reliable health tools and resources allowing employees to choose the best course of action for their families.
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHOOSE THE CHAMBERS PLAN
- Rate Stability.
- No Minimum Firm Size.
- No Industry Restrictions– firms are eligible to participate as long as they are members of a Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade.
- Guaranteed Approval
- Guaranteed Renewable – the Chambers Plan guarantees that your firm can renew coverage as long as you continue to pay your premiums.
- Not-For-Profit pricing model – The Chambers Plan operates under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada.
- Outstanding Service .
- Fast, Accurate Payments – Most health and dental claims turn around in under 48 hours. You also have direct billing and drug card options.
- You Choose the Coverage – many flexible options to choose from
- You Control the Cost –You can customize your Chambers Plan to ensure that you get top value for your dollar.
Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur, home-based business or part of a larger firm, benefits are a very important part of your financial security. All it takes to join is membership in a participating Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade. You’ll get the security you need, along with a benefits program that’s personalized for you and your company.